- This asana is meant for women.
- This asana stretches and expands the spine and promotes blood circulation.
- It exercises the muscles of the torso, thighs and neck.
- It imporves the functioning of the ovaries, thyroid and other endorine glands.
- Sit on the ground in the kneeling position. The body should be supported on the toes and the knees.
- Bend backwards.
- Hold the heels with the hands. The fingers of the hand should point outwards and the thumbs should point towards the toes.
- While inhaling, gradually lift the pelvis. Press the upper torso, both outwards and upwards and bend the neck downwards. The arms should be kept straight.
- While exhaling return to the kneeling position.
Time required: 5-7 minutes.
MantraOnNet.com, All Rights Reserved