- Triang means three parts of the leg, viz. feet, knees & buttocks and these are used in this forward strech asana.
- In this asana, the knees become highly supple and flexible and the ligaments are also extended.
- The abdominal organs are exercised as the back is made to bend and strech.
- Sit down with the legs extended in front.
- Fold the right leg at the knee and place the foot near the right buttocks with the heel touching the perenium and the toes pointing backwards.Slightly tilt the right buttock but do not shift the weight of the body to the left buttock. Ensure that both the buttocks are resting on the floor.
- Extend the hands and clasp the left sole with both the palms.
- Without curving the back or chest bring the torso down by slightly curving the elbows, and exhale when you come down .
- Place the forehead on the knee and keep the left lower leg pressed on the floor. Do not bend the left knee, keep it straight. Remain in this posture for 45 seconds, bearthing normally.
- Repeat the same with the other leg and complete the exercise.
MantraOnNet.com, All Rights Reserved