- From heels to the head, the body is maintained in a vertically aligned position.
- The weight of the body is evenly distributed on both the feet. Often due to incorrect standing posture, one tends to stand on one side putting the weight only on that side and this results in pain of the ankle & knee.
- This asana can be helpful for people suffering from heart ailments and paralysis. They should practise with adequate support of a wall, handle or window.
- Bring the feet together. Heels, big toes and knees should touch each other.
- Keep the hands straight beside the body.
- The back, shoulder, neck, chest and abdomen should be kept straight & erect.
- Look straight.
- Breathe normally.
- Remain in the same posture for 30 seconds.
MantraOnNet.com, All Rights Reserved