- This asana helps to cure indigestion, heart ailments, asthma and diabetes.
- The mind also becomes attentive and alert.
Time Required: 40 seconds
- Sit with legs stretched forward.
- Bend the left leg, and place it near the perineum. The sole of the left foot is placed under the right thigh.
- Bend the right leg, place the right foot over the left ankle, and the heel of the right foot at the root of the genitals.
- Maintain the spine, neck and head in a straight, upright posture.
- Place both hands near the thigh joints, slightly bent at elbows on either side; join the middle fingers and thumbs respectively.
- Slowly bend the neck, look downwards and allow the chin to touch the bottom of the throat. * Breathe normally, remain in this pose for 30 seconds.
Sum up: As this asana cures the stiffness of the joints of the loin, one may feel some pain initially. Condition improves with practice and repetition.
MantraOnNet.com, All Rights Reserved