- In this asana, all the layers from the skin to the innermost core are calmed.
- As there is absolute concentration on the breathing and its rhythmic flow, one feels soothed and refreshed, and can recoup faster from a prolonged illness.
- Lie straight on the back.
- Keep the hands on either side of the body, a little away from the thigh, palms facing the sky.
- Part the legs, leaving a gap between them.
- Let the heels touch each other and toes apart.
- Lightly clasp the fists and close the eyes.
- Breathe slowly.
- Inhale and exhale slowly and rhythmically, taking deep breathes, and exhaling fully.
- Remain in this state for one minute.
Time required: 60 seconds.
MantraOnNet.com, All Rights Reserved