- The Padmasana is useful for everyone.
- It is particularly beneficial for those suffering from asthma and insomnia.
- This asana stimulates the endocrine glands and burns the excessive fat in the body.
- It is ideally practised while chanting mantras and meditating.
Time Required: 30 seconds
- Sit with legs stretched forward.
- Keep the right foot on the left thigh and the left foot on right thigh.
- Rest the left hand on the left knee, the right hand on the right knee, and join the thumb with the index finger of both hands respectively.
- Retain the head and back in an erect posture, and look straight.
- Remain in this state for 20 seconds, breathing normally.
Sum up: Initially you may find difficulty in keeping the feet on the thighs but with practice and repetition you can achieve the Padmasana pose easily.
MantraOnNet.com, All Rights Reserved