- Spinal, abdominal and calf muscles get toned. The body gets a good shape.
- This asana improves digestion.
- Organs like the liver, kidneys, and stomach function better.
- Stand straight keeping the hands on either side.
- Keep some gap between the feet, keep the heels and knees together .
- Extend the arms in front at the shoulder level.
- Slowly exhale and bend forward without bending the knees and allow the palms to hold the respective ankles.
- Remain in this postion for 20 seconds.
MantraOnNet.com, All Rights Reserved