- This asana improves blood circulation, particularly in and around armpits.
- It strengthens the muscles, tendons and ligaments of the knees.
- It helps people suffering from backaches.
- Sit on ground, place the heel of the left leg under the right buttock.
- Place the right leg over the left leg and bring the heel of the right leg under the left hip as much as possible.
- Place the hands on the knees.
- The body and the spine should be kept straight.
- Close the eyes and concentrate on breathing.
- To achieve complete Gomukhasana place the right arm over the shoulder, so that the elbow is at the same level as the head.
- Place the left arm behind the back.
- Try and hold the fingers of both hands.
MantraOnNet.com, All Rights Reserved