- This asana helps to loosen the joints by streaching the muscles of the shoulders, elbows, wrists, hips, knees and ankles.
- Stand erect.
- Lift the right leg nd twist it around the other, both near the hip-joint abd the knee.
- Lock the ankle of the left leg with the tow of te twisted right leg. This is done to avoid possible release.
- Exhale and balance on the right leg.
- Gradually, increase the pressure on the towhold till the maximum twist is obtained.
- Twine the arms together to obtain a twist.
- The wrists should also be twined together with the palms facing each other.
- Inhale and return to the original position.
Time required: 20 seconds.
Sum up: Regular practice increases the flexibility nd suppleness of the limbs.
MantraOnNet.com, All Rights Reserved